We’ve turned a major corner, folks. Not only is this the first post of 2019 (and, Happy New Year, by the way), but it’s also the 300th.
The three-hundredth. El trescientos. Bǎi fēn zhī sānshí (百分之三十).
Since Hello World! published on October 12, 2012, that’s 300 updates on school happenings on and off campus, meet-the-teachers, check-ins and catch-ups with faculty, and photo collections of adorable students. So, to honor this momentous achievement, let’s review some stats.
- Number of followers: 95. We need to do something about that! Hello?!
- Most popular day and time to read Immersed: Fridays at 1:00 am (hmmm).
- Average words per post: In 2012, it was a succinct 861. By 2017, that number had risen to a loquacious 1,137! Last year, editing skills got a bit better, and we got it down to 1,024. Whew!
- Best views ever: November 9, 2018. That was the day that Meet the Teacher: Leslie Shaffer Joins TNCS Lower Elementary! published, making it the most popular post of 2018 and of all time! Congratulations to Ms. Shaffer!
- Most popular post on Facebook: Catch-Ups with Aftercare Stars Ciera Daniels and Nicole Marshall!, so congrats to those two as well!
All in all, 2018 proved a fantastic year for Immersed, which demonstrates that we’re getting better as we go. To prove it, Immersed is getting a makeover. Stay tuned—we’ll be debuting our new look very soon!
Thanks, as always, for reading!